This feature allows you to see the location of every Smartphone clock. When an employee clocks in or out from their smartphone app, a location icon will appear next to their clock in your portal on Time Cards, Clock Reports, and your Who’s In dashboard widget. Once you select the icon, a map will display the location of that clock.
To set up Geo Locations, please follow the user guide, HERE.
From the Who’s In dashboard widget:
- Log in to your Citadel account, and the Dashboard will display. The dashboard can also be located from the side navigation bar.
- The Smartphone clockings will have a location icon to the left of the clock.
- To view, hover over the location icon to the left of the Smartphone clock time and click on the icon for the map to pop up.
From the Clock Report:
- Click the Reports tab on the main menu.
- Click Clock Report.
- By default, the report will show all active employees that have clocked for the current pay period.
- To view, hover over the location icon to the left of the Smartphone clock time and click on the icon for map to pop up.