The new Who’s In widget on your Citadel dashboard gives you quick insight to employee status. Easily see who’s clocked in, on rest break, on meal break, or out. Hover over individual employees to view clock details such as department and clock location.
To access the Who’s In widget, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Citadel account, and the Dashboard will display. The dashboard can also be located from the side navigation bar.
- The following data is available for the onsite widget:
- The graphs show the total number of employees by clock status.
- In: All active employees who’s clock status is In
- Out: All active employees who’s clock status is Out
- On Rest: All active employees who’s clock status is on Rest
- At Meal: All active employees who’s clock status is at Meal
- Employee Information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Clock Data:
- Clock Type
- Clock Time
- Clock Details (on hover of employee):
- Clock Method
- Clock Location
- By default, all employees who are currently Clocked In will display.
- To view the other statuses, simply click on the graph of the status you want to view.
- You can filter your widget by specific departments. To filter your widget, click on the filter icon located at the top right corner of your widget.
- Once clicked, a list of all active departments will display.
- Click to select the departments you wish to filter. The data will automatically change based on your selection.
- By default, all departments will display.
- You can search your widget by employees. To search, click on the search icon located at the top right corner of your widget.
- One clicked, a search bar will display. Type in the name of the employee and the results will be begin to filter across all clock statuses.
Note: If you do not see the employee in the current status you are viewing, make sure to check the other statuses as well.
- Closing the search bar, will clear the searched data.