Once you have created your Citadel account, you are ready to start using your time clock. Follow the steps below to set up your time clock:
- Turn on your time clock by holding the power button down until you hear a sound.
- Once your time clock is turned on, the welcome screen will display. Tap “Let’s Get Started” to begin the process.
- The next screen will provide instructions on how to connect your time clock to your account.
- If you have not created a Citadel account yet, click here.
- If you have an account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account
- Click time clocks from the menu
- Click add time clock
- Enter time clock information and the device ID provided on the time clock
- If you are not connected to the Internet, tap on network settings. For more instruction on how to get your time clock connected, click here.
- Once your time clock is successfully connected to your Citadel account, you will receive a notification and you can start using your time clock.