The Clock Report allows you to easily view when and how your employees have clocked, and includes details specific to employee clockings such as clocking date, time, method, and more. Use the date range picker to view the report by a specific date range.
To run the clock report, follow these steps:
- Click the Reports tab on the main menu.
- Click Clock Report.
- By default, the report will show all active employees that have clocked for the current pay period.
- The following data is available:
- Employee Name
- Department Name
- Clock Type
- Clock Time and Date
- Clock Method
- Total Clock Duration
- Use the search bar located on the top left corner to filter the Clock Report further. Enter employee names to filter the report in real time.
- Click the date picker to filter clockings by pay period or a range of time and click apply to load the report.
- Click the View button to filter your report by Departments, Clock Method, and Clock Type.
- You can also export your report in CSV by clicking the Export button located next to the View button.
- Sort the Payroll Report by clicking Employee, Department, Clock Type, In, In Clock Method, Out, Out Clock Method, or Total at the top of each column.