Banking a Holiday is a feature that will allow you to remove the scheduled Holiday from a certain day on a time card to be added on a different day. This feature can be used for employees who work on scheduled Holidays but still have the ability to observe the Holiday on a different day. To Bank a Holiday, please follow these steps:
- Click Time Cards from the dashboard menu.
- Select a user with an active holiday on their time card.
- Hover over the holiday and select the Edit tool. Once in Edit view, delete the holiday from the time card.
- Select the Plus Sign on the day that you want to re-add the Holiday too. Under Clock Type, select Holiday, then select from the list of available Holidays.
- After choosing the holiday to add, save the changes by selecting the checkmark.